No Reserve Land Auction
No reserve land auction of 84 acres east Texas hunting land consisting of mixed timber and open land with creek and pond located 25-minutes southeast of Livingston in Polk county, Texas.
AUCTIONED: September 7th at Noon
PROPERTY LOCATION: 5300 County Line Road., Livingston, TX 77351
AUCTION OFF-SITE: Polk County Chamber of Commerce, 1001 US-59 Loop N, Livingston, TX 77351
INSPECTIONS: During daylight hours
BIDDER REGISTRATION: On-site registration beginning 1-hour prior to auction.
BUYER-BROKER: 3% commission for Brokers registered 48-hours prior to auction. Brokers click here to register.
LICENSE INFO: Texas license # is 750371 | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
84 acres mixed timber and open land with creek and pond ideal for continued timber production, cozy country living or a hunting retreat nestled among the whispering pines. Click here to view the soil reports.
- County line road frontage
- 4.4-miles northeast of Dallardsville, TX on County Line Road.
- 1.5 hour drive northeast of Houston, TX.
- 25-minute drive southeast of Livingston, TX.
– Big Sandy Independent Schools – 2022 Taxes $6,743.08 – 2101.02 Opportunity Zone – Water: ANRA Water District
Tax Advantage: Lies within Census Tract 2101.02 opportunity zone.
Prime Hunting Land: The east parcel features mixed timber and open land with a pond creating open lanes and natural opening ideal for feeding zones and it’s buffered by a timber-lined perimeter helping keep your site more secure. The west parcel is filled with dense mature timber and features a creek running along the western property line.
Agri-business: Capable of moderate to intense production with soils comprised of:
– 36% HatA, Hatliff-Pluck-Kian complex 0-1% slope
– 32% BeC, Denaldo fine sandy loam 3-8% slope
– 29% BeB, Bernaldo fine sandy loam 0-3% slope
– 2% PfB, Pinetucky fine sandy loam, 1-5% slope
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Maps, images and other marketing materials are for illustration purposes only. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey. Refer to survey and/or legal descriptions for specific property boundary information.
- Minerals do not convey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Sale is absolute. Property will sell without reserve.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive trustee’s deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 45 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
LICENSE INFO: TX License #750371 | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Buyers’ choice by the acre. Absolute auction.
What is an ‘Absolute Auction’ ?
- An absolute auction is a type of auction in which the sale is awarded to the highest bidder. Absolute auctions have no reserve price. Therefore the property offered at auction will sell to the highest bidder because there is no minimum bid required for the item to be sold.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate.