AUCTION: November 29th, 2022
Vinita Ranch Auction of 98-acres improved pasture ideal for grazing, hay farming or residential development.
The Vinita Ranch Auction offers 98 acres of improved pasture in parcels of 20+/- to 48+/- acres ideal for continued ranching or residential development. Productive grazing/hay farm conveniently located 3-minutes north of Atwoods or the Walmart Supercenter, 1/2-mile north of Route 66 at 7th Street in northeast Vinita. Click here to view the soil reports.
Parcel 1: 20.36 Acres improved pasture with pond, light timber and shade trees and private lane access.
Parcel 2: 49.18 Acres improved pasture with slew/pond, cross-fencing, pipe-fencing along East 260 Road and pipe corral/pens.
Parcels 3: 29.77 Acres improved pasture with cross-fencing and East 260 Road frontage.
- SCHOOLS: Vinita Public Schools
- ELECTRIC: N.E.O. Co-op
- WATER & SEWER: Vinita Utilities Authority
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey and/or legal descriptions.
- Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- Buyer is responsible for $800 per parcel survey fee.
- No minerals convey.
- North end of property (all 3 parcels) lie within flood zone.
- 30’ ingress egress easement in favor of parcel 2 along existing driveway.
- Existing home is not included in auction.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day.
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the survey fee, closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 45 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s
- license or government-issued identification.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ
- Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- Sale is subject to confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Buyers’ Choice by the Acre.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate.