Wayne Oklahoma 100 acre ranch for sale
100 acre ranch with 4 bedroom home ideal for continued cattle ranching or home-sites offered for sale in 4 parcels of 2-50 acres located 30-minutes south of Norman, Oklahoma between I-35 and the Canadian River.
100 acre ranch for sale offered in 4 parcels of of 3/4 to 50 acres each. Beautifully updated home and scenic land ideal for cozy home sites or continued livestock operation. Ranch features two ponds, fencing and cross-fencing, multiple barns and outbuildings, 4-bedroom home and scenic views. Conveniently located 3-miles east of Wayne, OK.
Located 30-minutes south of Norman and 20-minutes north of Pauls Valley.
Directions: from the I-35 exit 86 (Wayne, OK), take Hwy 59 east 5-miles and turn north onto Ropers Ave. Travel 1-mile north turning east onto 150th Street. Ranch entrance is 3/4-mile ahead along the south-side of 150th Street.
– Schools: Wayne Public Schools – 2022 Taxes: $927
– Utilities: Electric – Water*: McClain RWD #8 & Private filtered well with water softener servicing home.
*RWD #8 water lines run along both 150st and Indian Meridian ave.
Parcel 1: Home on 0.87 acre. Recently remodeled and updated one-story 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2000 +/- sf home on paved road.
- Home remodeled in 2019. Updates include:
- Beautiful new kitchen with concrete counter tops, recessed lighting, custom cabinetry, Bosch dishwasher, oven, stove, built-in Samsung microwave
- Cozy new 500sf master suite with granite countertops and oversized closets
- Home was fully re-wired in 2019 with new breaker box and underground electric line to pole
- 5-ton, all electric central heat and air
- Anderson windows and screens with Lifetime warranty transferable to the new owner
- Flowing open floor plan featuring kitchen and living/dining combo room
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Tankless ‘instant hot’ water heater
- Vinyl ‘wood look’ flooring throughout
- Ceiling fans in each room
- Laundry room
- Security system
- Custom mini blinds throughout home
- Impact resistant shingles
- Storm cellar
- Mature Large trees
Parcel 2: 10.93 acres, shop and barn with paved road frontage.
- 10.93 acre corner lot
- 45’x35’ workshop
- 20’x20’ utility barn/stables
- 8 of the 11 acres currently planted in alfalfa.
Parcel 3: 48.34 acres with barn, pond, scenic views and paved road frontage.
- 60’x80’ solidly well-built hay barn with lean-to
- 3-acre pond
Parcel 4: 39.99 acres with pond, scenic views and paved road frontage
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- Buyer is responsible for $800 per parcel survey fee.
- No minerals convey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Sale is subject to approval.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive trustee’s deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 45 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
- Parcel 1: By the dollar.
- Parcels 2-4: Buyers’ Choice by the acre.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate.