Bonham Texas Residential Lot for Sale
Real estate auction of 0.1 acre residential lot located 2-blocks from Powder Creek Park & Playground.
AUCTIONED: Sept. 6th at noon.
AUCTION OFF-SITE: 797 Connelly School Lane, Hendrix, OK 74741
PROPERTY LOCATION: 207 S 5th St., Bonham, TX
INSPECTIONS: During daylight hours
BIDDER REGISTRATION: On-site registration beginning 1-hour prior to auction.
BUYER-BROKER: 3% commission for Brokers registered 48-hours prior to auction. Brokers click here to register.
LICENSE INFO: Texas License #750371 | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
0.1 acre residential lot ready for new home construction. Conveniently located 2-blocks from Powder Creek Park and Playground, 1-mile south of Bonham elementary, junior and senior high schools as well as 1.5-miles southwest of the Sam Rayburn VA hospital.
Schools: Bonham Independent School District – 2022 Taxes: $278.21 – Utilities: Fannin County Electric Cooperative – Water: Bonham Water Dept. – S9645 Reich Addition, Block 11, Lot W PT of 1,2.
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Maps, images and other marketing materials are for illustration purposes only. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries. Refer to legal descriptions for specific property boundary information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive trustee’s deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 45 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
LICENSE INFO: TX License #750371 | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: By the Dollar.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate.