Owasso Home for Sale
3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home for sale via Trustee auction. Home features a 3-car garage and 25'x50' shop with half bathroom on a spacious 1+ acre lot in Hunters Glen Estates conveniently located at 89th St N and 161st E Ave in the heart of Owasso, Oklahoma. Elementary, middle and high schools less than 4-minutes drive and, Centennial Park is just around the corner.
LOCATION: 16108 E 89th St N, Owasso, OK. Hunters Glen Estates.
BEDROOMS: 3 Bedrooms
BATHROOMS: 2 full and 1 half bathroom
GARAGE: 3-car garage with built-in shelving
DETACHED STRUCTURES: 25’x50′ heated shop with half bathroom.
LIVING SF: 1,813+/-
LOT SIZE: 1.11+/- Acres
YEAR BUILT: 1991
SCHOOLS: Owasso public schools
UTILITIES: City of Owasso
TAXES: $1705 (2022)
- Living room and dining room combo
- Gas fireplace with Brick surround
- Vaulted ceilings
- Double doors leading to back yard.
- Wood look laminate flooring
- Center island/butcher block
- Oven/stovetop combo
- Double sink
- ½ bath
- 3-car garage with built-in shelving
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 full bathroom and 1 half bathroom
- Utility room with linen closet
- Ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Brick and siding façade
- Fenced back yard
- Oversized 1.1+/- acre corner lot
- 25’X50’ wood-frame shop build to match the home
- Concrete flooring
- Overhead door
- Commercial heater
- ½ bath
- Siding and comp roof
- 3% Buyers premium applies. High-bidder will pay a 3% buyers-premium in addition to high-bid.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- Minerals owned by seller will convey to new owner(s).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive trustee’s deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 45 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
- Sale is subject to trustee confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: By the dollar.
How Real Estate auctions work:
- An auction is a sale in which buyers compete for an asset by placing bids.
- Live on location auctions are fast and exciting.
- The auctioneer will review sale terms and conditions, answer pre-auction questions and then open the bidding.
- Bidders compete against each other with the auctioneer facilitating the bidding process until the asset is sold to the party placing the highest bid.
- We recommend that buyers perform thorough due diligence to understand the terms and conditions of sale prior to bidding.
- Our staff are on-site at least 1-hour prior to auction and ready to answer any question you may have. And, property information and disclosures are provided in person on sale day, online or you may request information via written request or contacting our offices prior to sale day.
- The sale must conform to the laws and rules of the state and municipalities in which the property is located.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate.