AUCTIONED: May 16th, 2019
Homesite acreage overlooking Sweetwater creek with rolling terrain, scattered hardwood trees, ponds and dramatic bluff views. Offered in 7 parcels ranging from 5 to 23 acres, property is an ideal location for homesites, residential development or agricultural purposes. Located along Hwy 88 a few minutes north of Claremore and 1-mile south of Oologah Lake. Parcels are offered choice, giving a buyer the opportunity to buy one, all, or any combination of the 7 parcels.
Directions: 5 miles North of Blue State Rd on Hwy 88
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
May 16th at 5:30pm
On-site, Parcel 1
During daylight hours
(918-550-8118 for gate access)
Homesite acreage overlooking Sweetwater creek with rolling terrain, scattered hardwood trees, ponds and dramatic bluff views. Offered in 7 parcels ranging from 5 to 23 acres, property is an ideal location for homesites, residential development or agricultural purposes. Located along Hwy 88 a few minutes north of Claremore and 1-mile south of Oologah Lake. Parcels are offered choice, giving a buyer the opportunity to buy one, all, or any combination of the 7 parcels. All parcels front Hwy 88.
Note: PSO is scheduled to convert the coal power plant located 6-miles NW of property to natural gas by 2026, thus eliminating the need for coal transport trains in the area.
Property is located 1 mile south of Oologah lake offering recreation opportunities including hunting on property managed by the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation, fishing, camping, hiking and water sports. Claremore is approximately 5.5 miles south of property with retail shopping, historic downtown area, restaurants and medical facilities. Property is within the Tulsa Metro influence and all the amenities the city has to offer. All parcels front Hwy 88.
Parcel 1: Sequoyah or Oologah
Parcels 2-7: Sequoyah
Water: RWD #3 Rogers County (918-341-0851)
Parcel 1: 7.75 acres
Parcel 2: 16.53 acres
Parcel 3: 5.00 acres
Parcel 4: 6.99 acres
Parcel 5: 13.92 acres
Parcel 6: 23.36 acres
Parcel 7: 10.01 acres
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Printable map PDF’s available by clicking the buttons above.
Interactive map below. Interact with the map by clicking ‘View Full Screen’; zoom in or out by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ in the lower right corner; click ‘Base Layers’ to switch between Satellite, TOPO or street maps; or click ‘SOIL REPORT’ to view an interactive soil report.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Buyer responsible for $600.00 per parcel survey fee.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcel will be placed on deposit with said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyers are responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
- Portions of Parcel 1 & 2 are in FEMA flood plain along Sweetwater Creek (see parcel map for detail).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the survey fee, closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Buyers’ Choice by the Acre.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.