AUCTIONED: May 16th, 2019
374.04 acres offered in 3 parcels, each with county road frontage. The ranch is fenced and cross-fenced with improved pasture, timber-lined creek and ponds ideal for agricultural production and managed hunting. Outstanding waterfowl and deer hunting property. Parcels 1 and 2 have purpose-built waterfowling ponds. Parcel 1 includes a 3-acre pond with duck blind. Parcel 2 features a 16-acre wetland with 48-acre buffer designed in cooperation with USFWS & NRCS. Abundant deer, turkey, waterfowl & quail.
Directions: 8 miles west of Muskogee and 4.5 miles south of Highway 16 on 4190 Rd.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
May 16th at 2pm
On-site, Parcel 3
During daylight hours (call 918-550-8118 for gate access)
374.04 acres offered in 3 parcels, each with county road frontage. The ranch is fenced and cross-fenced with improved pasture, timber-lined creek and ponds ideal for agricultural production and managed hunting. Outstanding waterfowl and deer hunting property. Parcels 1 and 2 have purpose-built waterfowling ponds. Parcel 1 includes a 3-acre pond with duck blind. Parcel 2 features a 16-acre wetland developed in cooperation with the USFWS & NCRS. Abundant deer, turkey, waterfowl & quail. Located 8-miles southwest of Muskogee, OK.
Parcel 1: 152.29 acres with 3 ponds, creeks, improved pasture and timber. Managed for upland game hunting.
Parcel 2: 174.25 acres of improved pasture with creeks, scattered shade trees and a 16-acre wetland & 48-acre buffer zone.
Parcel 3: 47.5 acres with pond and creek ideal for homesite. Approximately 50% improved pasture and 50% timber.
NOTE: All parcels may be subject to USFWS-NCRS terms & conditions per projects 15-103 and 16-101. Reference ‘USFWS-NCRS Projects’ tab above right, or call office for details.
Electric: East Central 918-756-0833
Water: Wainwright RWD #6 918-474-3545
Two game habitat projects were developed in cooperation with the US Fish & Wildlife Service and the National Resources Conservation Service. A wetland project developed a 16.0 acre wetland with a 48 acre upland buffer in 2015. A riparian project developed a 1.25 mile riparian stream habitat in 2016.
Wetland Project Map
Riparian Fence Project Map
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Printable map PDF’s available by clicking the buttons above.
Interactive map below. Interact with the map by clicking ‘View Full Screen’; zoom in or out by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ in the lower right corner; click ‘Base Layers’ to switch between Satellite, TOPO or street maps; or click ‘SOIL REPORT’ to view an interactive soil report.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- All parcels may be subject to USFWS-NCRS terms & conditions per projects 15-103 and 16-101.
- Buyer responsible for $600.00 per parcel survey fee.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcel will be placed on deposit with said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyers are responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
- Parcel 2 is subject to Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation easement. Call office for details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the survey fee, closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Buyers’ Choice by the Acre.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.