AUCTION: May 30th, 2019
Cattle ranch dispersal auction includes land, home and equipment. 185-acre cattle ranch, home, shop building and working pens ideal for continued livestock operation and/or residential development.
Directions: Located approximately 1-mile West I-35 in Marietta, OK.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
May 30th at 5pm
On-site, Parcel 1, 9327 Allen Rd, Marietta, OK
Online, Click to view catalog & pre-bid.
Sundays 2-4pm May 12th, 19th & 26th
185 acres offered in 6 parcels ranging from a full-brick home & shop building on 2.96 acres up to 71.63 acres improved pasture – all located in the heart of Oklahoma’s ‘Ranch Country’ among many well-respected horse farms and cattle ranches.
Ideal for continued cattle operation, horse farm, ranchettes and/or residential development. Presently the property is a working cattle ranch with fenced and cross-fenced improved Bermuda pastures, gentle rolling terrain and wide-open views of the surrounding countryside. Three ponds provide abundant water. Parcel 3 features working area constructed of guard railing and pipe with feed bin, chutes, pens and corral. All parcels front Allen Rd or Indian Trails Rd.
Parcel 1: 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home on 2.96 acres with workshop. Built in 2005, the home is full-brick with 2-car garage, circle driveway to covered front porch, covered back porch with doors into living room, kitchen with granite countertops & island with storage and electrical outlets, crown molding and raised ceiling in living room, master bath features double sinks and whirlpool bath with separate shower, curbed flowerbeds, landscaped with sprinkler system.
- New comp roof in 2018
- Lawn sprinkler system
- Home features separate utility room with overhead storage cabinets
- 85 gallon hot water tank
- In-ground storm shelter
- 40’x30’ insulated workshop with ranch managers apartment that includes CHA, full kitchen & bedroom
Parcel 2: 30.05 acres improved pasture with pond.
Parcel 3: 71.63 acres imp’d pasture with pond, feed bin, chute & pens. Chute and pens constructed of pip and guard railings.
Parcel 4: 50.07 acres improved pasture with pond.
Parcel 5: 16.79 acres improved pasture.
Parcel 6: 13.84 acres improved pasture.
Water: Thackerville RWD
Electric: Red River Valley Electric
Personal property auction lots include:
- 2017 Kubota M7060 Tractor, 71 hp, 260 hours, 4wd, dual rear remote
- 2017 Polaris 570 EFI ATV
- 15′ John Deere 1517 Batwing Mower
- 16′ Gooseneck Trailer
- 50′ Cub Cabet Zero Turn Mower, PTO Driven
- 6′ Land Pride Finish Mower
- 6′ Priefert Box Blade
- Front attach hay spike
- 3 point hay sled
- 200 gallon Fuel Tank
- Hay Rings
- Feed troughs
- Craftsman Pressure washer
- Lawn sprayer
- Assorted Shop and hand tools
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Printable map & soil report PDF’s available by clicking the buttons above.
Interactive map below. Interact with the map by clicking ‘View Full Screen’; zoom in or out by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ in the lower right corner; click ‘Base Layers’ to switch between Satellite, TOPO or street maps; or click ‘SOIL REPORT’ to view an interactive soil report.
REAL ESTATE DISCLOSURES:
- Buyer responsible for $800.00 per parcel survey fee.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- No minerals convey.
- Existing mineral lease on portions of parcel 6. Contact office for details.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcel will be placed on deposit with said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyers are responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
REAL ESTATE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 3% Buyer’s Premium applies to real estate sale. Buyers-premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
- Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
PERSONAL PROPERTY DISCLOSURES, TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 10% Buyer’s premium applies to personal property transactions. Buyers-premium is an additional fee (10% of the high-bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- 5% Surcharge for credit card purchases
- Motor vehicle odometer and/or hour meters reflect actual knowledge to the best of Seller’s knowledge, unless they have exceeded mechanical limitations or are inoperative or as otherwise disclosed on the transfer documents. Information on serial numbers, years, etc. for vehicles and equipment provided by seller. Buyer understands that vehicles and equipment are sold “as-is” with no warranty. Buyers are advised to fully inspect vehicles prior to bidding.
- All personal property must be paid for in full and removed on sale day.
- Buyers are advised to fully inspect all personal property prior to bidding.
- All personal property will be sold as is, where is with no warranties expressed or implied to information given. Buyers must do their due diligence.
- Removal of all personal property item(s) becomes buyer’s responsibility at time of sale.
- Tax exempt buyers must show documented proof upon auction registration.
- Kubolta tractor is reserved for load out until 7PM day of sale
SALE METHOD: Parcel 1 ‘By the Dollar’; Parcels 2-6 ‘Buyers Choice’ by the Acre.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.