AUCTION: May 31st, 2019
Trustee-ordered auction of 440 acres located along Hwy 287 (Hwy 81) approximately 30-minutes from downtown Fort Worth. Offered in 5 parcels ranging from 25 to 170 acres, the property is well-positioned for rural homesite acreages, residential development, managed hunting or recreational uses.
Directions: From Hwy 287 & I-35 in Ft. Worth; North on Hwy 287 25-miles, then exit East on CR 4421 (Blewitt Rd) 1/3-mile to property.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
May 31st at 4pm
On-site, Parcel 1, 2269 County Road 4421, Rhome, TX
1-4pm Fridays, May 17th & 24th
Trustee-ordered auction of 440 acres currently used for livestock operation. Offered in 5 parcels ranging from 25 to 170 acres along Hwy 287 (Hwy 81) approximately 30-minutes from downtown Fort Worth and midway between Decatur and Rhome, the property is well-positioned for rural homesite acreages, residential development, managed hunting or recreational uses. Ranch offers varied terrain with pastures, tanks, and wooded draws. Oliver Creek forms the north boundary.
Parcel 1: 42 acres consisting of rolling terrain of native grasses with one of the higher elevations in the area offering vistas of surrounding countryside, ideal for homesite or development.
Parcel 2: 170 acres mostly pasture with wooded draws and timber bordering Oliver Creek. Partially cross-fenced. Ideally suited for livestock operation, hunting and/or recreational purposes.
Parcel 3: 163 acres pasture and timber. Oliver Creek forms the north boundary. Considered as the prime hunting and recreational parcel. Paved road frontage along County Rd 4421.
Parcel 4: 40 acres mostly pasture with scattered trees. Ideal location for homesites or residential development. Paved road frontage along County Rd 4421.
Parcel 5: 25 acres mostly pasture with scattered trees. Ideal location for homesites or residential development. Paved road frontage along County Rd 4421.
2018 Taxes paid: $401.23
SCHOOLS: Decatur Independent School District.
SEWER: Private aerobic system
WATER: Details coming soon.
ELECTRIC: Details coming soon.
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
Ranch Overview Images
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate.
Printable maps & soil report PDF’s available by clicking the buttons above.
Interactive map below. Interact with the map by clicking ‘View Full Screen’; zoom in or out by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ in the lower right corner; click ‘Base Layers’ to switch between Satellite, TOPO or street maps; or click ‘SOIL REPORT’ to view an interactive soil report.
- Buyer responsible for $2,000.00 per parcel survey fee.
- Minerals do not convey.
- 60ft ingress egress easement is in favor of parcels 1 & 2. Parcels 3,4 & 5 are accessed via 4421 Rd.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive trustees deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the survey fee, closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from trustees acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
- Sale is subject to trustees confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: TX Auctioneer Lic# 12179 Ronn Cunningham
SALE METHOD: Buyers’ Choice by the Acre.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.