AUCTION: July 10th, 2020
Commercial building on 8.07 acres with excellent traffic exposure positioned adjacent to a Wal-Mart, I-44 / Will Rogers Turnpike and Route 66/Hwy 60 & 69 in Vinita, Oklahoma one-hour from Tulsa and convenient to the greater Grand Lake Area.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
July 10th at 1pm
On-site, 945 E Illinois, Vinita, OK
Fridays 11am-1pm June 26th & July 3rd
A former gold and tennis clubhouse, this two-story stone 6,252 sf commercial building on 8.07 acres offers a prime location highly visible from all directions. Immediate I-44 / Will Rogers Turnpike access with 1,250-feet of Rte 66/Hwy 60/69 frontage and Walmart Supercenter adjacent.
- Elevated location on a hill overlooking Rte 66/Hwy 60
- 1,250+/- feet of Rte 66/Hwy 60 frontage
- 8.07 +/- acres
- Large parking lot
- Tennis courts
- 2 income-producing commercial billboards (Approximately $600/year)
- Building details –
- 6,252 +/- square foot, two-story building with stone exterior and metal roof. Constructed in 1980.
- 4 Commercial restrooms (2 womens and 2 mens)
- 1 private restroom
- Kitchen (no appliances)
- Upstairs includes Reception area, Office, Two large rooms, kitchen area, Men’s & Women’s Commercial Restrooms & 1 private restroom.
- Downstairs includes Men’s Restroom & Women’s Restroom with showers, and a sound proof recording room.
- Electric: PSO
- Water: City of Vinita
- Sewer: City of Vinita
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey. Videos may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- No minerals convey.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold the seller, property owner, CJ Auctions nor their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: By the dollar.