AUCTIONED: Oct 15th, 2020
Midtown Tulsa ranch-style home on 0.34-acre lot sells without reserve to the highest bidder.
Whether you’re looking for a move-in ready space or the perfect lot to build your dream home, you’ll find it in this lovingly-maintained home nestled in a quiet, established neighborhood with tree-lined streets located 2-blocks southwest of Edison Preparatory School at 44th and Columbia Ave.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
Oct 15th at 5:30pm
On-site, 4454 S Columbia Ave
Sundays 2-4pm Sep 27th, Oct 4th & 11th
Don’t miss your chance to get into the highly desirable midtown area of Tulsa. Whether you’re looking for a move-in ready space or the perfect lot to build your dream home, you’ll find it in this peaceful and centrally located home at 44th & Columbia Ave in Barrow’s Orchard Acres.
Nestled on a quiet, tree-lined street, this ranch-style home is less than a mile from I-44 and all the best schools, shopping, services, dining and entertainment Tulsa has to offer.
Lovingly maintained since being constructed in 1957, this home is bursting with character, original charm and plenty of curb appeal. As you walk through the open floorplan, you’ll find plenty of gorgeous and unique details including hardwood floors, wood beam ceilings, plantation shutters and custom built-ins. Natural light pours into the space, highlighting the thoughtfully designed space and bringing in plenty of extra warmth. Both bedrooms are bright and spacious with the large master’s suite boasting its own ensuite that includes a jetted tub, glass-enclosed shower and his and her closets.
A gorgeous home in an even better location, you’ll be tempted to relax your days away on the cozy covered porch overlooking a park-like yard with giant oak trees punctuating the professionally landscaped lawn.
- 2 Bedroom, 2.5 bath with 2 car garage
- 1/3rd acre professionally landscaped lawn with mature trees
- Brick exterior with oversized and covered porch
- Security alarm
- Sprinkler system
- 2-blocks from Edison Preparatory School
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- Property subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from auction date.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: By the dollar without reserve.