AUCTIONED: Oct 15th, 2020
Former convenience store and restaurant sell to the highest bidder without reserve. Property located 1/4- mile South of I-40 in the Lake Eufaula State Park traffic corridor along Hwy 150, an ideal location for any business seeking high-traffic and/or quick I-40 access just two-miles north of Eufaula State Park and Golf Course. No reserve auction includes 4 mobile homes each selling separately.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
October 15th at Noon
On-site, 1/4-mile South of I-40 on Hwy 150
1-hour prior to auction.
No reserve auction of commercial property and 4 mobile homes.
Commercial building on 2+/- acres was formerly a convenience store & restaurant. It is located 1/4-mile South of I-40 and 2-miles North of Eufaula State Park along the East side of Hwy 150.
1,150+/- SF cinderblock building with metal roof, ceramic tile, and stained concrete flooring, men’s & women’s restrooms as well as various commercial equipment such as vent-hood and stainless sinks.
4 mobile homes are also located on the property. Each mobile home sells separately and without reserve to the highest bidder.
NO RESERVE AUCTION INCLUDES:
– 1,105+/- SF Commercial building on 2 acres.
– 4 Mobile homes each selling separately.
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
Commercial Building on 2 Acres
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions.
- Mobile homes sell as is where is and payment must be paid in full on auction day.
- Mobile homes need to be removed by Friday October 30th.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from the auction date.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
- Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: No-reserve auction; buyers’ choice by the dollar.