LISTING PRICE: $6,000,000
Breathtaking 1,720 acre operating cattle & horse ranch selling turn-key with equipment, cattle and homes located northeast of Springfield Missouri adjacent to 7,700 acre conservation area.
Turn-key sale of operating cattle & horse ranch includes: land, homes, improvements, cattle and equipment.
- 4 Homes including lodge and duplex located next to the Niangua River
- State of the Art 48-stall horse barn with 25,000sf indoor arena
- Covered working pens, shop, equipment shed
- Hay barns and sheds
- Excellent fences
- Improved pasture with 400 head carrying capacity
- 200 acre river-bottom set up for irrigation
- 200+ bred commercial cows
- 20+ registered angus bulls
- 95+ steers averaging 550 pounds
- Equipment includes trucks, trailers, rangers, 3 John Deere cabbed tractors, hay equipment, irrigation equipment and more.
- Outstanding trophy deer & turkey hunting as well as bass and trout fishing
- Located adjacent to 7,700 acre conservation area
Property sells turn-key with present equipment and livestock inventory. Longtime resident manager is interested in staying on.
Located 1-hour northeast of Springfield, MO.
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property Surveys & Maps Coming Soon.
- Property subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Listing price.