AUCTIONED: Dec 3rd, 2020
Quarter acre lot in Frenchman’s Creek, a gated South Tulsa community featuring quaint & wooded park-like neighborhood in the Bixby School District.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
Dec 3rd at 4pm
On-site, 11649 S Hudson Ct
Sundays 2-4pm Nov 22nd & 29th
Beautiful 1/4-acre lot nestled in gated Frenchman’s Creek subdivision sells on December 3rd. This established south Tulsa community of 23 homes is located in the Bixby School District. You’ll enjoy the privacy and security that this gated neighborhood offers with park-like rolling and heavily wooded terrain highlighted by several ponds. Build your dream home in this elegant South Tulsa neighborhood.
- 0.27 Acre Lot
- Frenchman’s Creek Subdivision
- Gated Community of approximately 23 lots
- Bixby School District
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- Download Frenchman’s Creek Bylaws & Covenants
- HOA Dues $390/per quarter
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Sale is subject to bank approval.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Auction by the dollar.