AUCTIONED: June 30th at 2pm
Prime residential and/or commercial land selling in 5 parcels of 7 to 40 acres located along I-44 northeast of Miami, OK and adjacent to the Buffalo Run Casino. Parcels 4 & 5 offer I-44 frontage. Zoned AG.
DIRECTIONS: 2.2-miles North of Miami on HWY 69A then 1-mile East on E 80 Rd.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
June 30th at 2pm
On-site, Parcel 1, 58990 E 80th Rd, Miami, OK
During daylight hours
Prime residential and/or commercial land selling in 5 parcels of 7 to 40 acres located along I-44 northeast of Miami, OK.
- Adjacent to the Buffalo Run Casino & Resort
- Parcels 4 & 5 offer I-44 frontage
- Paved road frontage along parcels 1, 2 & 3
- All parcels zoned AG
- Income-producing billboard leases (parcel 5, call for details)
- Parcel 1 – 7 acres
- Parcel 2 – 7 acres
- Parcel 3 – 17 acres
- Parcel 4 – 23 acres
- Parcel 5 – 40 acres
* Acreage amounts are estimated. Acreage per contract(s) will be surveyed following the auction and sales contract purchase price adjusted accordingly.
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Printable map PDF’s available by clicking the buttons above.
Interactive map below. Interact with the map by clicking ‘View Full Screen’; zoom in or out by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ in the lower right corner; click ‘Base Layers’ to switch between Satellite, TOPO or street maps; or click ‘SOIL REPORT’ to view an interactive soil report.
- Acreage amounts are estimated. Acreage per contract(s) will be surveyed following the auction and sales contract purchase price adjusted accordingly.
- Minerals owned by seller convey.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcel will be placed on deposit with said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyers are responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 3% Buyers Premium applies to this sale. Buyers Premium is an additional fee (3% of high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the trustee only.
- Sale is subject to trustee confirmation.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive trustee deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the survey fee, closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from trustee acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Buyers’ Choice by the Acre.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.