AUCTION: Oct 10th, 2019
DIRECTIONS: From Hwy 51 and Airport Pkwy (Okla. Spur 52) west 2.5 miles then South on Lamons Rd .5 miles to property.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
Oct 10th at 6pm
On-site, Parcel 1, 18388 S Lamons Road, Tahlequah, OK
Sundays 2-4pm Sep 22, Sep 29 & Oct 6th
Big Timber Ranch is a well-maintained livestock and recreational ranch featuring a full brick 4BR, 2.5BA custom home built in 2011, 30’X90’ insulated shop building, loafing shed with pens and squeeze chute, chicken coop along with additional barn on east side of ranch. 200’ water well with 500’ holding bladder located on Parcel 5. Home, shop building, water well and loafing shed are all equipped with natural gas Generac back-up generator. Acreage is fenced and cross-fenced with improved pastures, hardwood timber, nine ponds and Pecan Creek running throughout. Beautiful westward views over natural plateau and outstanding whitetail deer hunting.
Located 3-miles west of Tahlequah, OK with convenient commutes to Wagoner, Muskogee or Tulsa. Ideal for livestock operation, hunting, recreation, residential development or ranchettes.
SCHOOLS: Tahlequah Public Schools
TAXES: $3,156.75 (2018)
ELECTRIC: Lake Region Co-op
WATER: Cherokee RWD #3
GARBAGE SERVICE: T & K Sanitation
Parcel 1: 4BR, 2.5BA full brick, one level home on 2.75 acres. Custom home built in 2011 is approximately 2,544 sf and features a 2½ car garage, superior sound and climate insulation from 2X6 wall framing. Handicap accessible with sidewalk wrapping around entire house and over-sized concrete patio on East side of home. Fenced yard with double gate and two single gates.
• Kitchen – custom oak cabinetry, granite counter tops, tumbled marble back-splash, ceramic tile floors, double ovens, double sink as well as breakfast area with bright, large windows.
• Living and dining rooms – ceramic wood floors, brick gas fireplace, ceiling fan and sliding doors leading to covered back porch with eastward views of ranch.
• Master bedroom and bath – fully carpeted with ceiling fan and double closets.
• Utility Room – extra large room with ceramic floor, storage cabinets and closet leading to garage.
• Garage – approximately 600 total sf with insulated garage doors and one walk-out door.
• Storm Shelter – Ventilated 5’x6′ in-ground tornado shelter (F5 rating).
Lots of additional amenities including:
• Home equipped with Generac natural gas back-up generator
• Sensor lighting positioned around the house
• Tube skylights throughout
• Comp roof
• Full brick exterior
• Front and back covered porch
• Fenced back yard
• Low-maintenance rock garden surrounding sides and back of home
• Insulated single hung windows
• Water softener system
• Central H/A and humidifier
• Aerobic septic system
Parcel 2: 78.30 ac +/- mostly pasture with wooded hillside on east side of parcel. Good cover throughout for livestock. Ideal for home building, or livestock operation. Lamons road frontage.
Parcel 3: 79.26 ac +/- with combination of improved pasture and timber, pond, and Pecan creek following parts of the west boundary. Parcel rises from west to east with elevated views. Perfect for livestock, recreation and hunting.
Parcel 4: 9.54 ac +/- corner parcel fronting Hwy 51 and Lamons Road. Residential and/or commercial use. Mostly pasture with some wooded areas.
Parcel 5: 202.45 ac +/- Considered the prime livestock parcel includes creek, 4 ponds (2 of which are double ponds), improved pastures and timbered areas. Western side of this parcel is relatively level with pastures and livestock cover and includes 30′ x 90′ insulated shop with concrete floor, two 14’ overhead doors, one 10’ overhead door and gas line stubbed in. Two frost free hydrants (connected to water well) and storage/tack room, a loafing shed with cattle pens, working corrals and squeeze chute, 36 cage chicken coop. Shop building, shed and water well equipped with Generac natural gas back-up generator
Water control valves located in shop building for controlling the rural water flow, and 200′ groundwater well with 500′ holding bladder.
The east side of parcel is elevated and easily accessible with a graded farm road, improved fenced & cross-fenced pastures and a barn.
Parcel 6: 33.5 ac +/- of improved pasture with some livestock cover with creek running through from North to South. Perimeter fenced and Lamons road frontage. Ideal for small livestock operation or residential home-sites.
Parcel 7: 20.04 ac +/- improved pasture, pond and creek, livestock cover and perimeter fencing with Lamons road frontage.
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
Video & images may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
Equipment auction immediately follows the real estate auction.
- 2015 Kubota RTV X900W-H Diesel 4WD. 21.5HP with hydraulic dump bed. 905+ hours.
- Bad Boy ZTE Elite 60″ mower with hydraulic lift* mower deck. 185+ hours.
*DISCLSURE: Hydraulic lift deck is currently not working properly. Deck is stuck at the highest cutting level.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Printable maps & soil report PDF’s available by clicking the buttons above.
Interactive map below. Interact with the map by clicking ‘View Full Screen’; zoom in or out by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ in the lower right corner; click ‘Base Layers’ to switch between Satellite, TOPO or street maps; or click ‘SOIL REPORT’ to view an interactive soil report.
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcel will be placed on deposit with said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyers are responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
- Minerals owned convey. Call office for details.
- 30′ easement along driveway in favor of parcels 1 & 5.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) $800 survey fee per parcel.
- Generator located on parcel 5 services parcels 5 and 1. If parcels sell separately, service to parcel 1 will be severed within 60 days after closing at parcel 5 owner’s expense.
- Existing electric meter services parcel 1 and parcel 2. If parcels sell separately, electric meter conveys with parcel 1.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) $800 survey fee per parcel, closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
LICENSE INFO: Ronn Cunningham | Auctioneer
SALE METHOD: Parcel 1 by the dollar, parcels 2-7 Buyers Choice by the acre
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.