AUCTION: May 31st, 2019
Trustee-ordered auction of 3BR/3BA full-brick home on 4 acres.
Directions: located approximately 10-minutes northeast of Wichita Falls, TX along Hwy 79.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
May 31st at Noon
On-site, 8400 Highway 79 N, Wichita Falls, TX
1 to 4pm Fridays May 17th & 24th
Full brick 3 bedroom, 3 bath home on 4 acres located on Hwy 79 approximately 10 minutes northeast of Wichita Falls. Home features open and split floor plan with living room, dining room and kitchen in the center of the home, master bedroom and bathroom located on the opposite end of 2 Bedrooms and office. Utility room, 2-car garage and attic storage. Home designed to be limited mobility accessible with hand-rails and ceramic tile flooring. Natural light flows throughout from large windows. French doors lead to covered porch on the back of home. Living room highlighted by gas fireplace and large windows overlooking backyard. Oak kitchen cabinets offer plenty of storage. Master bedroom has vaulted ceiling, built-in desk and cabinets, two walk-in closets, carpeted flooring and ceiling fan. Master bath has two sinks, separate tub and shower, vinyl flooring and is handicap-accessible.
SCHOOLS: Petrolia School District
PROPANE: Kelly Propane & Fuel, LLC (940) 586-1208
WATER: Dean Dale Special Utility District (940) 766-2255
GARBAGE: Waste Connections (940) 592-5050
ELECTRIC: TX/NM Power (888) 866-7456
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Printable map PDF available by clicking the button above.
Interactive map below. Interact with the map by clicking ‘View Full Screen’; zoom in or out by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ in the lower right corner; click ‘Base Layers’ to switch between Satellite, TOPO or street maps.
- No minerals convey.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcel will be placed on deposit with said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyers are responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive trustees deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the survey fee, closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from trustees acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
- Sale is subject to trustee confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: TX Auctioneer Lic# 12179 Ronn Cunningham
SALE METHOD: By the dollar.