AUCTION: August 26th, 2021
Trustee offered move-in ready South Tulsa home auction. 3 Bedroom, 2 bath home located in a quiet cul-de-sac near 76th and South Sheridan Road.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
August 26th at 1pm
On-site, 6710 E. 75th Ct. S., Tulsa, OK
Sundays 2-4pm August 15th & 22nd
Single story, 3 bedroom, 2 bath stone and siding home with 2 car garage. Built in 1972, this home is located in South Tulsa within the Valley South subdivision.
Tiled entry opens to living room with stone fireplace, ceiling fan and storage closet.
The kitchen includes an electric range/oven, double stainless sink, dishwasher, tile floor & backsplash with oversized windows overlooking back yard. The family room is showered in natural light from two skylights and french doors leading to the covered and screened patio.
The Master bedroom has a ceiling fan and full bathroom with walk-in shower. The second full bathroom with a combination tub & shower is located down the hall along with the linen closet.
The bedrooms, utility and bathrooms all feature new tile and/or carpeting.
- Alarm system
- Kohler emergency generator
- Landscaped flower beds
- Fenced backyard
- Concrete pad along side of home; accessed through driveway double gate
Schools: Tulsa Public School System
Taxes: 2020 $1781
Water: City of Tulsa
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
- 3% Buyer’s premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- Structural issues were found at the property as noted by FEI Inspection Services. FEI recommended installation of piers and foam injection. Edens Structural Solutions, LLC installed piers and performed foam injections. Documentation concerning the structural issues, as well as Clearance Letters from Edens Structural Solutions, LLC and FEI are being provided to Bidder prior to the auction on CJ Auctions website, posted at the auction site and enclosed in each Bidder’s packet, along with a copy of the Real Estate Purchase Contract Residential, which provides that Seller, BOKF, NA as Trustee of the Robert W. Emanuel & Byrdie L. Emanuel Revocable Trust, nor any of its Agent (s) have any responsibility for damages and/or cost regarding this defect and made no warranties regarding the property or accuracy or reliability of any third-party reports regarding this defect.
- The Property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”.
- Bidder is responsible for conducting own due diligence with regard to any defect prior to bidding on the property at the auction.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive Trustee’s Special Warranty Deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
- Sale is subject to Trustee confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC