AUCTION: August 26th, 2021
Trustee-offered midtown home auction of a 3 bedroom, 1 bath home located near 36th & Harvard in the highly desirable Patrick Henry Elementary/Edison Prep school district.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
August 26th at 2:30pm
On-site, 3523 S. Knoxville Ave., Tulsa, OK
Sundays 2-4pm August 15th & 22nd
This 3 Bedroom, 1 bath home offers midtown convenience with Hwy 51 and I-44 access giving you quick access to entertainment, groceriess, healthcare, shopping, dining and services.
This single-story home was built in 1951 and features a covered front porch opening to the entryway with a combination living and dining room with a ceiling fan and large window overlooking the backyard. The kitchen is furnished with an electric range/oven, double sink, dishwasher, refrigerator, and built-in dining booth surrounded by natural light flowing through oversized windows. Three bedrooms have custom shelving and cabinets and one bedroom includes a built-in bunk bed. The bathroom features a tile floor and tub/shower combo while the utility room has a linoleum floor, storage cabinets, and a washer/dryer with a workroom adjacent to the utility. Wood floors throughout the house other than kitchen, bathroom, and utility. The single car garage has been converted to a hobby room/workshop.
Exterior features full siding with composition roof and two storage buildings (12×12 and 15X10) and chain-link fenced backyard filled with mature trees.
Amenities: Alarm System, Attic fan
Schools: Tulsa Public Schools
Taxes: 2020 $1580
Water: City of Tulsa
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
- 3% Buyer’s premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- The property had a positive for mold on October 1, 2020 and was remediated as of April 2, 2021 by Marshall Environmental Management, Inc. Documentation concerning the initial mold test, the HVAC visual assessment as well as Post-Fungal Remediation Clearance Monitoring Letter are being provided to Bidder prior to the auction on CJ Auctions website, posted at the auction site and enclosed in each Bidder’s packet, along with a copy of the Real Estate Purchase Contract Residential, which provides that Seller, BOKF, NA as Trustee of the Robert W. Emanuel & Byrdie L. Emanuel Revocable Trust, nor any of its Agent (s) have any responsibility for damages and/or cost regarding this defect and made no warranties regarding the property or accuracy or reliability of any third-party reports regarding this defect.
- The Property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”.
- Bidder is responsible for conducting their own due diligence with regard to any defect prior to bidding on the property at the auction.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive Trustee’s Special Warranty Deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through the date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of the opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
- Sale is subject to Trustee confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC