AUCTION: August 26th, 2021
Trustee offered home auction of stylish two-bedroom, one-bath home located four blocks east of the Gathering Place and four blocks north of Brookside.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
August 26th at 4pm
On-site, 3037 S. Madison Ave., Tulsa, OK
Sundays 2-4pm, August 15th & 22nd
Built in 1949, this two-bedroom, one-bath bungalow is nestled between the Gathering Place and Brookside offering quick access to entertainment, shopping, services and dining with I-44 and the downtown inner-dispersal loop less than 2-miles away.
The double front doors lead through a brick floored entry, past a small office and into the living room featuring built-in bookshelves, a stone fireplace, paneled walls, and bright oversized windows looking into the back yard.
The kitchen features an island with electric range, built-in oven, recessed lighting, and cozy wood burning fireplace in the corner beside the windows offering wide view of the back yard.
Both bedrooms are carpeted, with natural light filtering through multiple windows. One bedroom features two closets, one with custom-built drawers. The second bedroom boasts a double cedar closet. Bathroom includes a double sink with a combination tub & shower.
Frame siding highlighted by brick & stone veneer covers the exterior. The backyard offers a comfortably secluded setting filled with mature trees and bounded by block retaining wall.
Schools: Tulsa Public Schools
Taxes: 2020 $3125
Addition: Adams and Reddin
Water: City of Tulsa
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
- 3% Buyer’s premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- Terminix reported finding evidence of termites at the property on March 26, 2021 with water/termite damage on the back wood-siding and recommend installation of Onguard termite bait treatment around the house. The property was not treated with termite bait. EMCO inspected the property for evidence of termites on April 9, 2021 and found no evidence of termites. Documentation concerning the Terminix inspection report, as well as the EMCO termite inspection report are being provided to Bidder prior to the auction on CJ Auctions website, posted at the auction site and enclosed in each Bidder’s packet, along with a copy of the Real Estate Purchase Contract Residential, which provides that Seller, BOKF, NA as Trustee of the John Holt Revocable Trust, nor any of its Agent (s) have any responsibility for damages and/or cost regarding this defect and made no warranties regarding the property or accuracy or reliability of any third-party reports regarding this defect.
- The Property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”.
- Bidder is responsible for conducting their own due diligence with regard to any defect prior to bidding at the auction.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive Trustee’s Special Warranty Deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through the date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of the opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
- Sale is subject to Trustee confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC