AUCTION: May 21st, 2020
64.16+/- acres residential, commercial or industrial development land offered in 2 parcels located 2-miles west of Hwy 97 along Hwy 51.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
May 21st at Noon
On-site, Parcel 1, 2-miles West of Hwy 97 along Hwy 51, Sand Springs
Bid live via ‘drive-in auction’ from your vehicle or ‘call-in auction’ via telephone. Learn more.
During daylight hours
64.16+/- acres offered in 2 parcels located west of Sand Springs, on the Northwest corner of Highway 51 and 145th West Ave. Featuring Hwy 51 frontage and an average daily traffic count of 11,100 vehicles, property is ideal for residential, commercial or industrial development.
Sand Springs offers an outdoor lifestyle with walking trails, parks and beautiful topography along with a host of shopping, healthcare, dining and recreational opportunities. Keystone Lake is less than 5-minutes away.
The City of Sand Springs and the Chamber of Commerce are actively courting new businesses. Currently home to Webco Industries and YellowHouse Machinery, Sand Springs is committed to growth as seen with the revitalization of Gerdau Steel Mill into Sheffield Crossing and the development of RiverWest.
Schools: Sand Springs
Utilities: City of Tulsa
Currently zoned agriculture and located outside of Sand Springs city limits, this property is ideally located for future development of residential, commercial and industrial purposes.
Parcel 1: 24.28 ac
Parcel 2: 39.88 ac
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcel will be placed on deposit with said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyers are responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
- Surface rights only. No minerals convey.
- If parcels sell separately, Parcel 2 is accessed via 30’ easement along north boundary of parcel 1.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Buyers’ Choice by the Acre.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.