AUCTION: March 28th, 2020
Court-ordered ranch dispersal auction. 253-acre livestock ranch selling in 7 parcels ranging from 20 to 100 acres each. Auction includes land, two homes, barns, outbuildings, tractors, implements, trailers, piping & more. Ranch located 7.5-miles west of I-35 near Davis, OK.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
March 28th at 12:30pm
On-site, Parcel 1. Ranch located 7.5-miles west of I-35 along Hwy 7.
Sundays 2-4pm March 15th & 22nd
Family-owned for over 3 generations, the Drennan Ranch auction features land, homes, barns, outbuildings & equipment ideal for continued livestock operation, country estates, horse farm, ranchettes or recreational hunting land.
Beautiful 253-acre livestock ranch offered in 7 parcels ranging from 20 to 100 acres with fenced and cross-fenced rolling pasture, timber, multiple ponds, two homes, several barns and outbuildings. The ranch is primarily pasture with light timber and sizable watershed along the east side. A wide variety of equipment sells immediately following the real estate auction including tractors, implements, chutes, trailers, piping & more.
Parcel 1: 2 homes on 1.83 acres with chain link fencing and shade trees. The north home is a 3BR, 2 BA brick home with metal roof. The south home is a 3BR, 1BA home with screened in porch & metal roof.
Parcel 2: 22.39 acres, pasture with a pond. Hwy 7 and Mountain View road frontage.
Parcel 3: 25.92 acres of pasture with scattered trees and picturesque pond. Mountain view road frontage.
Parcel 4 & 5: 17.51 acres & 20.13 acres, respectively. Both parcels are primarily pasture and each have a pond. Mountain View road frontage.
Parcel 6: 100.17 acres featuring 3 fenced pastures, 4 pond, barns, outbuilding and working pens. Terraced with scattered shade trees throughout. Hwy 7 frontage.
Parcel 7: 65.64 acres. Mixed timber and pasture across rolling terrain with 5 acre pond. Ideal for livestock and/or recreation & hunting. Hwy 7 frontage.
Davis Public Schools
WATER: West Davis Water District
Equipment will auction immediately following the real estate. Items include:
- John Deer 4240 w/ Loader
- Bale spear
- 16ft gooseneck trailer
- 12’ Spring loaded chisel
- John Deer 2025 w/ loader (245hrs). Implements selling separately: Belly mower, Blade, Tiller
- WW squeeze chute
- Pipe rack
- 20’ boat trailer
- Misc. iron piping
- 16’ boat (needs repair)
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
REAL ESTATE DISCLOSURES:
- 30’ ingress egress utility easement located along existing driveway on parcel 6 in favor of parcel 1.
- Pond dam on parcel 7 is maintained by N.C.R.S.
- Drilling pad located on parcel 5 is leased by Continental. Once the pumper is in place portions of the pad will be returned to pasture.
- Water line maintenance easement on parcel 2 in favor of parcel 1.
- Parcel 6 will be required to sever water usage from parcel 1 and find own water source if parcels sell separately.
- Minerals do not convey
- Buyer responsible for $850 per parcel survey fee.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
PERSONAL PROPERTY DISCLOSURES:
- Motor vehicle odometer and/or hour meters reflect actual knowledge to the best of Seller’s knowledge, unless they have exceeded mechanical limitations or are inoperative or as otherwise disclosed on the transfer documents. Information on serial numbers, years, etc. for vehicles and equipment provided by seller. Buyer understands that vehicles and equipment are sold “as-is” with no warranty. Buyers are advised to fully inspect vehicles prior to bidding.
- All personal property must be paid for in full and removed on sale day.
- Buyers are advised to fully inspect all personal property prior to bidding.
- All personal property will be sold as is, where is with no warranties expressed or implied to information given. Buyers must do their due diligence.
- Removal of all personal property item(s) becomes buyer’s responsibility at time of sale.
- Tax exempt buyers must show documented proof upon auction registration.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 3% Buyer’s Premium applies to real estate sale. Buyers-premium is an additional fee (3% of high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from court acceptance.
- Sale is subject to court approval.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: (Online, Phone & Absentee bidding available. Call the CJ Auctions at 918-550-8118 for details.
- Parcel 1: By the dollar
- Parcel 2 -7: By the acre, buyer’s choice
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.