AUCTION: Aug 5th, 2021
Land dispersal auction of 120 acres offered in 5 parcels of 10 to 40 acres ideal for ranching or cozy country homesites. The land is fenced and cross-fenced improved pasture with scattered mature trees and three ponds. All parcels feature road frontage.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
Aug 5th at 5:30pm
On-site, Parcel 1
This beautiful landscape offers a fantastic location with improved pasture, gentle rolling terrain, scattered mature shade trees, and three ponds. Five parcels of 10-40 acres are offered. Each gives you road frontage and a spot perfect for building your cozy new home, livestock grazing, hay production, or simply admiring the great outdoors. Enjoy peaceful country living and the convenience of being close to just about everything. Lake Eufala and Tenkiller Lake are less than 20-minutes away. Interstate 40 and the Muskogee Regional Airport are 10-minutes away and, it’s less than one-hour drive to Tulsa.
Located between Hwy 64 and the Muskogee Turnpike,1.3-miles East of Martin, OK
- Parce1: 40 acres
- Parcel 2: 40 acres
- Parcel 3: 20 acres
- Parcel 4: 10 acres
- Parcel 5: 10-acres
SCHOOL DISTRICT: Warner Public Schools
- ELECTRIC: East Central (918) 756-0833
- WATER: Muskogee Rural Water District #5
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- Property will be conveyed by legal description. If buyer requests a survey prior to closing, survey will be at buyer’s expense.
- No minerals convey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Buyers’ Choice by the Acre.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.