AUCTIONED: July 20th, 2021
Land dispersal sale of Chevalier Ranch, a working cattle and farming operation comprised of 1,977+/- acres
of cropland and improved pasture with perimeter & cross fencing with creeks and 14 ponds. Located approximately 12-miles Southwest of Muskogee or 30-miles South of Tulsa.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
July 20th at 5pm
Off-site at the Council Hill Community Center
115 S Broadway St, Council Hill, OK 74450
1-4pm Sunday July 11th
Chevalier Ranch is a working cattle and farming operation consisting of 1,977+/- total acres offered in 15 parcels – each with road frontage. Parcels 1-6 are improved pasture with perimeter fencing, cross fencing, and multiple ponds throughout. Parcels 7-14 are tillable cropland or could be converted to pasture. The ranch is located approximately 12-miles Southwest of Muskogee or 30-miles South of Tulsa.
Parcels 1-6 offer crossed-fenced bermuda and fescue pasture with 16’ metal gates between pastures. Each parcel has ponds and a rural water line runs along the west side of parcels 1-3.
- Parcel 1: 102ac
- Parcel 2: 97ac
- Parcel 3: 80ac
- Parcel 4: 160ac
- Parcel 5: 190ac
- Parcel 6: 160 ac
Parcels 7 & 8 are tillable cropland that would make a nice half section for grazing or continued crop production.
- Parcel 7: 160ac
- Parcel 8: 160ac
Parcels 9-11 are tillable cropland or could be converted to pasture. Located in McIntosh County.
- Parcel 9: 260ac
- Parcel 10: 160ac
- Parcel 11: 214ac
Parcels 12-14 are tillable cropland that could be converted to pasture.
- Parcel 12: 67ac
- Parcel 13: 53ac
- Parcel 14 115ac
- Parcel 15: Grain silo/lot
NOTE: House and 10 acres between parcels 1 & 5 will be sold at a later date along with all equipment.
- Electric: East Central (918) 756-0833
- Rural Water: Parcel 1-8 Rural water district # 6, Parcels 9-11 Victor Rural Water District, Parcels 12-14 Rural water district # 3
- Parcels 1-8: Wainwright Public Schools
- Parcels 9-11: Checotah Public Schools
- Parcels 12-15: Midway Public Schools
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
Improved Pasture | Parcels 1-6
Cropland | Parcels 7-14
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcel will be placed on deposit with said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyers are responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
- Buyer is responsible for the per parcel survey fee. Survey cost $750 each for parcels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10 & 11. Parcels 7, 8, 12, 13, 14 & 15 will sell by legal description
- Parcels 1, 5, 6, 7 and 8 subject to existing pipeline easement.
- Parcel 8 subject to an existing high-line easement.
- No minerals convey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Buyers’ Choice by the Acre.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.