AUCTION: August 26th, 2021
Trustee offered land auction of 78 fenced and cross-fenced acres improved pasture located southwest of Haskell, OK.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
August 26th at 11am
On-site, 1-mile North of Hwy 16 on 214th St W, Haskell, OK
During daylight hours.
Trustee offered land auction of 78 fenced and cross-fenced acres improved pasture located southwest of Haskell, OK. 30-minute drive to Tulsa or a 15-minute drive to Muskogee.
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcel will be placed on deposit with said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyers are responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
- No minerals convey.
- The Property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”.
- Bidder is responsible for conducting their own due diligence with regard to any defect prior to bidding on the property at the auction.
77+/- Acres Section 28, Township 15 N, Range 15 E, IB&M, Muskogee County, OK.
- There are oil/gas wells, tanks, trash and debris on the property. Seller has made reports to the Oklahoma Corporation Commission (OCC). Copies of the OCC Incident and Complaint Investigation Reports were made available to the bidder prior to Auction on CJ Auctions website, posted at Auction and included in each Bidder’s Packet.
- The property was referred to the OCC State Fund Plugging List; however, the property is still awaiting approval for entry into the OCC State Fund Plugging List. To continue the process the successful Bidder will be required to contact:
Kenny Childress, Oklahoma Corporation Commission, 918-697-3063, Kenny.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seller has completed the OERB Right-of-Entry-Consent and Release form to allow the OERB to further investigate the Property for the cleanup of the oil and gas debris on property. OERB will not plug or remove the pump jack on property. It is the successful Bidder’s responsibility to sign an OERB Right-of-Entry-Consent and Release form, if the successful Bidder wants to continue to have the property remediated. Copies of the OERB’s letter to the Seller and Seller’s executed OERB Right-of-Entry-Consent and Release form were made available to Bidder prior to the Auction on CJ Auctions website, posted at the Auction and included in the Bidder’s Packet. The OERB contact is: Joey Collins, 405-226-2543, email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections, or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive Trustee’s Special Warranty Deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through the date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of the opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918-550-8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
- Sale is subject to Trustee confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Buyers’ Choice by the Acre.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.