AUCTION: Nov 18th, 2021
Trustees offering: 267+/- Acres pasture and timber offered in 4 parcels located 2-miles South of Kiowa, OK fronting Hwy 69 and Old HWY 69.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
November 18th at 5pm
McAlester Union Stockyards
2515 Standard Road
Sundays 2-4pm November 7th & 14th
Great opportunity to purchase land for ag production, recreation or hunting. 275 acres mixed pasture and timber located 2-miles South of Kiowa, Oklahoma. Features road frontage along both Old Hwy 69 and Hwy 69.
Parcel 1 – 9.4 Acres mixed pasture and timber. Brand new perimeter fencing. Multiple home or barn building sites. Access from old Hwy 69.
Parcel 2 – 152.97 Acres mixed pasture and timber across rolling terrain with 2 ponds. Access from Hwy 69 and old Hwy 69.
Parcel 3 – 69.64 Acres perimeter fenced mixed pasture and timber across rolling terrain with 1 pond. Access from Hwy 69.
Parcel 4 – 35.73 Acres of timber with several clearings. Outstanding hunting parcel. Access from old Hwy 69.
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcel will be placed on deposit with said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyers are responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
- Buyer is responsible for $1,000 per parcel survey fee.
- No minerals convey.
- The Property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”.
- Bidder is responsible for conducting their own due diligence with regard to any defect prior to bidding on the property at the auction.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
- Sale is subject to Trustee confirmation. Trustee has five business days from the auction date to accept or reject the sale.
- Balance and closing costs are due 45 days from trustee acceptance.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Buyers’ Choice by the Acre.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.