AUCTION: December 9th, 2021
Trustee-ordered home auction. 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Owasso home on a 1.2-acre lot in The Village Subdivision in northeast Owasso.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
Dec 9th at 4pm
On-site, 10937 E 168th E Ave., Owasso, OK
Sundays 2-4pm Nov 28th & Dec 5th
Trustee-ordered auction of a 3 bedroom, 2 bath single-story home with stone exterior and covered porch on a 1-acre lot. Wood beams and oversized windows highlight the large family room overlooking the private backyard. Master bedroom boasts two walk-in closets and a full bathroom. The original attached two-car garage has been converted to a bonus room and a 24’x36′ concrete pad along the Northside is ready to build your detached garage or shop. Privacy fencing encloses the backyard and lots of healthy, mature trees provide shade.
Quality of life in Owasso makes it an excellent choice for people working in the area and families raising their children in a small-town environment. The school system in Owasso is highly desired and rated. Owasso is located just north of Tulsa in the Metro area and is one of the fastest-growing cities in Oklahoma. It is conveniently located near the Tulsa International Airport the Tulsa Port of Catoosa and the Cherokee Industrial Park.
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Full Bathrooms
- Owasso Public Schools
- 2020 Taxes $1,187
- PSO Electric
- ONG Gas
- City water & sewer
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
Interactive map. Click to activate. All map & boundary illustrations are approximate.
- 3% Buyer’s premium applies. The buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels are subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Maps, images, and other marketing materials are for illustration purposes only. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey. Refer to survey and/or legal descriptions for specific property boundary information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Sale is subject to Trustee approval.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections, or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal, or cashier checks)
- The buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- The buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through the date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: By the Dollar.