AUCTIONED: July 15th, 2021
796 acre land dispersal auction July 15th. Land, home and improvements offered in 16 contiguous parcels located along Hwy 110 southeast of Davis, Oklahoma midway between DFW & OKC along I-35.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
July 15th at 5pm
Parcel 1, 1279 Hwy 110 Davis, OK
2-4pm Sundays June 27th & July 11th
One of the premier Murray County ranches, the Hanni Ranch land dispersal auction features 796 contiguous acres of improved native pasture and a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath brick home with shop, improvements and outbuildings over a beautiful rolling landscape with ponds, creeks and tree groves scattered throughout. All parcels offer paved road frontage and rural water access. Ideal for continued livestock operations, rural homesites or residential development. The ranch is located along Hwy 110, 1.3-miles south of Hwy 7 and minutes away from the small-town charm of Davis, the resources of Sulphur or the breathtaking natural wonder of Turner Falls, the Arbuckle Mountains and Lake Arbuckle.
- Parcel 1: 4 BR, 2.5BA brick home and shop located on 3.23 ac with /Hwy 110 frontage. Beautiful, well-maintained home ready for large family gatherings. Oversized kitchen with double ovens, Jenn-Aire range, custom oak cabinets, large central island, and breakfast/dining area opening to the warmth of a bright, open sunroom. The master bedroom features a wall of closets and a master bath with a separate shower and bath. Fantastic storage space throughout with a large utility room housing lots of custom cabinets, a half-bathroom, utility sink, and washer/dryer hookups. Attached two-car garage. Relax on the wrap-around porch and covered back porch. Outbuildings include a Well-Built metal Insulated 30X40 shop with 2 overhead electric doors, concrete floors with 120V and 220V electrical service as well as a 75’x25’ 3-sided metal storage shed.
- Parcel 2: 17.29 acres pasture with a pond fronting Hwy 110.
- Parcel 3: 22.76 acres pasture with tree groves following Dry Sandy Creek and Hwy 110 frontage.
- Parcel 4: 66.19 acres pasture, 3 ponds, perimeter fencing, Hwy 110 frontage, working pens with shop attached, small grain bin, 300-gallon fuel tank, and a 25×50 metal barn.
- Parcel 5: 8.40 acres prime building site with pasture and Hwy 110 frontage.
- Parcel 6: 40.42 acres featuring improved pasture with perimeter fencing, pond, treed south boundary paralleling creek and Hwy 110 frontage.
- Parcel 7: 200.62 acres ideal for the livestock operation and/or development featuring 5 ponds, creek, scattered mature trees, and southern view vistas fronting Fairview road.
- Parcel 8: 99.23 acres scattered trees with improved pastures with pond, wooded south boundary, and Fairview road frontage.
- Parcel 9: 59.97 acres fronting Primrose lane featuring pasture, scattered trees, and creek.
- Parcel 10: 79.79 acres improved pasture, scattered trees, 2 lg. ponds, creek with mature woods with Fairview road frontage
- Parcel 11: 115.94 acres improved pasture with working pins, scattered trees throughout with wooded southern boundary along creek fronting Fairview road.
- Parcels 12 & 13: 9.26 & 9.25 acres respectively. Ideal building sites with mature trees fronting Chickasaw Trail road.
- Parcel 14: 9.71 acre prime house site with pond and scattered mature trees.
- Parcel 15: 16.33 acres fronting Chickasaw Trail Ln. and Fairview Rd features scattered mature trees, Lg. Pond with perimeter fencing
- Parcel 16: 40.04 acres improved pasture, rolling terrain with scattered trees with a large, picturesque pond dominating this parcel. Ideal for homesite or development. Fairview Rd frontage.
- Electric: P.E.C. (Peoples Electric Cooperative)
- Water: Murray County RWD #1 (reference map for water line location)
- Sewer: Private lagoon system
- Schools: Davis Public Schools
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
Video may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
Hanni Ranch Aerial Video-0504
Hanni Ranch Aerial Video 2
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- Water tap and electric service on parcel 1 may service adjoining parcels. If parcels sell separately, it will be the responsibility and cost of adjoining parcel(s) to disconnect and acquire their own water and electric source.
- Parcel 1 septic/private lagoon is located on parcel 4. If parcel 1 and parcel 4 sell separately, it will be the responsibility of parcel 1 buyer to sever the lagoon and acquire its own septic system within 6 months of the closing date.
- Grazing Leases: Parcels 2-15 grazing lease expires 8-15-2021. Parcel 16 grazing lease expires 12-31-2021. Current tenants would be willing to extend the lease if the new buyers desire. Rental income will belong to the new buyer on the date of closing.
- Buyer is responsible for $800 per parcel survey fee.
- No minerals convey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Parcel 1 ‘By the Dollar’. All other parcels ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.