AUCTIONED: May 11th, 2021
Prime development land in the Village West growth area of Kansas City, KS.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
May 11th at 2pm
On-site, 13310 Leavenworth Rd., KC, KS
Tuesdays 1-3pm, April 27th & May 4th
KS #BR00232479 | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
38.3 acres prime Village West development land. Growth area land in the highly-rated Piper school district features beautifully rolling terrain, creek, pond and scattered trees with outstanding access to expressways, schools, services, shopping, dining and premium attractions including the Kansas Speedway, T-Bones Ballpark and the Hollywood Casino.
- 38.3+/- total acres
- Village West growth area
- Piper School District (1/4-mile east on Leavenworth Rd.)
- 1,121’ Leavenworth rd. frontage
- 1/2 mile to Hwy 73
- 2 miles to State Ave.
- 3.25 miles to I-70 & I-435
- Sewer, water & electric service via KC BPU (913.573.9000)
- Waterline & Sewer line maps and detail information available on the ‘Utilities Tab’
- Sewer line includes 5 manholes on the property
- Cost of water tap $3,021.30
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- Sale is subject to seller confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: KS #BR00232479 | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: By the Acre.
How ‘By the Acre’ works:
- When selling ‘by the acre’, the high bid amount is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.