AUCTION: Aug 29th, 2019
2BD, 1.5BA home on prime 1+ acre lot.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
Aug 29th at 12pm
7206 S 33rd West Ave, Tulsa, OK
Sunday 2-4pm, Aug 25th
Ideal investment property. 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home on 1-acre corner lot located 2-blocks South of 71st Street along 33rd W. Ave.
Prime location in well-established neighborhood less than one-mile from Inverness Village, The Oaks CC and Page Belcher GC and shopping at Tulsa Hills.
Home includes full kitchen with breakfast area, living room, two bedrooms, office (currently used as 3rd bedroom), one & one-half bathroom and 1.5 car garage.
Perimeter-fenced and heavily wooded, this corner lot provides good privacy and reduced street noise.
School District: Sapulpa
Property Tax: $1,475.46 (2018)
Directions: From 71st and Hwy 75, go west on 71st St to 33rd West Ave, then south to 72nd Pl. S to property
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate.
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Acreage amount estimated.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from date of acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: By the dollar. No reserve.
Property sells to the highest bidder without reserve.