AUCTIONED: May 31st
Stange Trust Dispersal of 249+/- acres selling in 14 parcels including homes, barns, shop, and equipment. All parcels located in the Rogersville school district. Known for Red Angus cattle production, the operation has focused on high quality hay output in recent years. The Stange family has been a pillar of the community staying active in many aspects of the business community.
Conveniently located in the Springfield metro area situated along Hwy 125 northwest of Rogersville. Fine dining, medical facilities, shopping, and recreational activities are within minutes of these properties.
Directions: From the Hwy 65 & Hwy 60 junction in Springfield, take Hwy 60 East 6.5 miles. Turn North 3-miles on Hwy 125. Turn East on State Hwy D, proceed 1/2 mile. Turn North on FR-237, property is on West side of road.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
May 31st, 2pm
On-site, Parcel 12
OPEN HOUSE / INSPECTIONS:
Sundays 2-4 May 10th, 17th, 24th
and one hour prior to sale
3% compensation offered
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
Stange Trust Dispersal of 249+/- acres selling in 14 parcels including homes, barns, shop, and equipment. All land parcels within the Rogersville school district. Known for Red Angus cattle production, the operation has focused on high quality hay output in recent years. The Stange family has been a pillar of the community staying active in many aspects of the business community.
109 equipment lots consist of work trucks, tractors & implements, a dozer, trailers, cattle equipment, tanks & grain bins, tools, power tools, gates, fencing panels and more. Conveniently located in the Springfield metro area along Hwy 125 northwest of Rogersville and less than six miles East of the Springfield city limits. Fine dining, medical facilities, shopping, and recreational activities are within minutes of these properties.
249+/- acres selling in 14 parcels including two homes, multiple barns and outbuildings. Each parcel is ideal for your hobby farm or country homesite. Gently rolling terrain, primarily improved grasslands with timber and 3 ponds. Rogersville school district.
- Parcel 1 – 33.67+/- acres with approximately 90-95% improved grassland.
- Parcel 2 – 47.44+/- acres contains a mix of woods and approximately 80-85% improve grassland with hay barn & pond.
- Parcel 3 – 39.40+/- acres accessed through easement off Hwy 125. 90-95% improved grassland with pond located in center of parcel.
- Parcel 4 – 20+/- acres of improved grassland accessed from easement located off Hwy 125.
- Parcel 5 – 10+/- acres with Hwy 125 frontage.
- Parcel 6 – 10+/- acres of improved grassland, timber & pond.
- Parcel 7 – 10.12+/- acres with State Hwy D as well as FR-241 frontage. Primarily open grassland with rolling terrain.
- Parcel 8 – 13.98+/- acres with State Hwy D frontage. Hay meadow with excellent views.
- Parcel 9 – 18.91+/- acres grassland with access to FR-150 to the north.
- Parcel 10 – 11.56+/- acres located at the intersection of FR-237 & FR-150. 2 bed/1 bath home surrounded by mature trees.
- Parcel 11 – 10.01+/- acres with perimeter fencing on the south side of property and FR-237 located on the west side.
- Parcel 12 – 9.90+/- acres with gated access from FR-237. Features 44’X36’ metal barn with stalls, alley & work area with working pen on back side of barn. 50’x60′ metal shop with overhead door & concrete floor in workshop area. Large sliding doors offer access for large equipment in enclosed storage area. Electric and water service both facilities. Auto-water located on this parcel.
- Parcel 13 – 9.90+/- acres features naturally slope to hay meadow with timbered cover on west side of property. Fronts FR-237 to the East. Very scenic property would make an excellent hobby farm.
- Parcel 14 – 4BR, 3.5BA home on 5+/- acres. Brick and wood siding home with covered porch, brick floor entry with hall closet, kitchen with breakfast nook, large windows overlooking front yard, beam ceiling, solid surface range/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, double sink and brick accent wall. Family room has French doors leading to the back of the home, ceiling fan, beam ceiling and wood burning fireplace. Four bedrooms are carpeted with master bedroom including a bathroom. Hall bathroom convenient to each of the three additional bedrooms with a double vanity. Two car attached garage with workbench.Partial basement has under stair storage, utility room, ½ bath and finished bonus room that would make an ideal media room. Rogersville school district.
Stange Farm 2013 Hay Production
Field # of Bales First Cutting # of Bales All Cuttings Tons of Hay Produced Per Acre
Parcels 1-6 700 781 Almost 3 tons per acre
(approx. 120 acres in hay)
Parcels 7-8 50 120 Almost 3 tons per acre
(approx. 20 acres in hay)
Parcels 9-11 178 349 Approx. 3.6 tons per acre
(approx. 39 acres in hay)
Parcels 12-13 54 103 4 tons per acre
(approx. 10 Acres in Hay)
Total Parcels 1-13 982 1,353
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate – please refer to survey.
Property pictures represent identified parcel(s) however, pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
DIRECTIONS: From the Hwy 65 & Hwy 60 junction in Springfield, take Hwy 60 East 6.5 miles. Turn North 3-miles on Hwy 125. Turn East on State Hwy D, proceed 1/2 mile. Turn North on FR-237, property is on West side of road.
ALT’ DIRECTIONS: From Springfield at Hwy 65 & E Sunshine St (Mo-D) head East on E Sunshine St (Mo-D) 6-miles. Merge South onto Hwy 125 for 1.3 miles. Turn East on State Hwy D and proceed 1/2 mile. Turn North on FR-237, property is on West side of road.
HWY 125 DETOUR DIRECTIONS: From the Hwy 65 & Hwy 60 junction in Springfield, take Hwy 60 East 6.5 miles.Turn North on Hwy 125 and proceed 1.5 miles. Turn East on FR-166 and proceed for 2.5 miles. Turn West on State Hwy D and proceed 1/2 miles. Turn North on FR-237 and property is on West side of road.
Contact CJ Auctions for Mineral Maps
- All parcels are subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Buyer(s) will be charged a $500 survey fee per parcel. (Parcels 1-13)
- Minerals (if any) owned by seller will convey to new owner(s).
- Locations of parcel signs are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries and legal descriptions. Boundary lines are represented by legal description per survey. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- Parcels 1, 2 and 3 are affected by flood plain
- Parcels 3, 4 and 5 accessed via 50ft easement
- Parcel 14 water well services both property on Parcel 14 and adjacent property to the Nouth. Shared well agreement in place.
- Parcel 7-14 subject to Restrictions and Covenants (reference pdf above)
Personal Property Disclosures:
- Buyers are advised to fully inspect all personal property prior to bidding
- All personal property must be paid for in full and removed on sale day. Credit cards are not accepted.
- All personal property will be sold as is, where is with no warranties expressed or implied.
- Removal of item(s) becomes buyer’s responsibility at time of sale.
Terms & Conditions:
- 3% Buyer’s Premium applies to this sale. Buyers-premium is an additional fee (3% of high-bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the survey, closing fee, title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due within 30 days of seller acceptance
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold the property owner, CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Please contact CJ Auctions at 918-550-8118 for detailed wiring instructions. (Note: If property is selling by the acre then opening bid is multiplied by the total acreage)
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
METHOD OF SALE & OPENING BID:
Parcels 1-13: ‘Buyer’s Choice’ – $1,000 per acre
Parcel 14: ‘By the dollar’ – $10,000 opening bid