AUCTION: Dec 5th, 2019
Bank-ordered auction. 8,056+/- sf warehouse and adjacent vacant lot located at 12th & Detroit offered in two parcels. Prime downtown revitalization location. Brick warehouse with high ceilings ideal for re-purposing to retail, offices or other commercial use.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
Dec 5th at 1pm
On-site – 1215 S Detroit Ave, Tulsa, OK
11am-1pm, Mon, Nov 25th & Dec 2nd
8,056+/- sf warehouse building located at 12th & Detroit and vacant lot adjacent to the warehouse offered in two parcels. Brick building with high ceilings ideal for re-purposing to retail, offices or other commercial use. Ideal time to invest in a prime downtown Tulsa location with high-traffic and adjacent vacant lot offering the potential for ample parking.
- 8,056+/- sf industrial warehouse building on 0.34 acre lot with 100 feet S Detroit Ave frontage
- Brick masonry walls with corrugated metal front façade
- Concrete floors with drainage grates
- Open 20’ ceilings featuring metal trusses
- Asphalt parking lot
- Chain-link perimeter fencing
- Two room 20’x15’ office
- 30’x25’ room with 10’ metal ceiling room previously used a paint bay
- Storage room
- Commercial heaters in warehouse
- 10’x15’ overhead door
- 12,000+/- sf vacant lot
- 80 feet S Detroit Ave frontage
- Chain-link perimeter fencing
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Printable map PDF’s available by clicking the buttons above.
Interactive map below. Interact with the map by clicking ‘View Full Screen’; zoom in or out by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ in the lower right corner; click ‘Base Layers’ to switch between Satellite, TOPO or street maps.
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcel will be placed on deposit with said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyers are responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
- Parcel 2 subject to wastewater easement. See ‘Maps’ for details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
- Sale is subject to bank approval.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: Buyers’ Choice by the dollar.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Dollar’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.