AUCTION: Dec 5th, 2019
Bank-ordered auction. Two-story 4,590 sf medical/professional building on 3/4 acre lot located in established residential growth area. Recently remodeleed and in excellent condition. Former dental office built in 2003. Currently under lease to Apex Title.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
Dec 5th at 10am
On-site – 3241 S Chandler Rd, Muskogee, OK
By appointment. Call 918.550.8118 to schedule.
Bank-owned medical/professional office building with a great high-traffic location in commercial area perfectly positioned near established residential areas. Recently remodeled former dental office in excellent condition. The floorplan is ideal for medical use and easily convertible for other professional uses. Currently under lease to Apex Title.
The property features a modern style brick, two-story office with professionally landscaped lot and paved parking area.
- 4,590 sf (gross)
- 0.79 ac lot
- Brick and wood siding
- 17 parking spaces in front and additional 12 in the rear
- Professionally landscaped with 7 zone irrigation system
- Hip composition shingle roof
- 5 commercial grade central heat & air units
- Security system
Interior, 1st Floor Highlights
- Recently remodeled with faux wood floors throughout.
- Large waiting room with extensive reception desk/area, custom built-in cabinets and patient/client bathroom
- 4 offices
- 2 conference rooms
- Copy and supply room
- Workspace room with ample cabinets plus sink
- Kitchen/breakroom includes dishwasher, sink, cabinets /storage, refrigerator nook and ½ bath
- 2-car garage with electric overhead doors (leads to kitchen/breakroom)
Interior, 2nd Floor Highlights
- Extra wide stairway leads to large room with wall to wall carpeting, full bathroom with additional room adjacent.
- Built/used as a recording studio, could easily be re-purposed into additional offices or living quarters.
Map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Property pictures may show multiple parcels and/or property not included in the auction.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate – refer to survey.
Printable map PDF’s available by clicking the buttons above.
Interactive map below. Interact with the map by clicking ‘View Full Screen’; zoom in or out by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ in the lower right corner; click ‘Base Layers’ to switch between Satellite, TOPO or street maps.
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcel will be placed on deposit with said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyers are responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
- Property is currently leased for $3524.00 per month with termination date of October 1, 2020. Call office for copy of lease.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
- Sale is subject to bank approval.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
SALE METHOD: By the dollar.