AUCTIONED: Thursday, September 20th at 12:30pm
Five investment properties are being offered without reserve on September 20th giving you an opportunity to purchase one or more properties in various areas of the Tulsa Metro. These properties are located in several of the up and coming areas such as University of Tulsa neighborhood, Jenks, downtown and other transition areas of Tulsa. The five properties range from approximately 849sf to 1345sf per county records and offer a variety of bedroom/bath sizes.
AUCTION DATE & TIME:
Thursday, September 20th at 12:30
AUCTION LOCATION: OFF-SITE
Hampton Inn – Tulsa Hills
7004 S. Olympia, Ave. Tulsa, OK
OPEN HOUSES / INSPECTIONS:
Thursday, September 13th
11am – 1pm
3% Buyer Broker Compensation
2BD / 1BA / 960 SF+/-
Vinyl-sided home located near Jenks High School. Original wood floors, 0.22+/- acre lot with mature trees and chain link fence. Jenks is one of Oklahoma’s fastest growing cities offering attractions such as the Oklahoma Aquarium, Flying Tee, downtown shopping area and a wide variety of restaurants.
Former duplex converted to a single-family residence located 5-blocks east of Hillcrest hospital near the intersection of South Lewis avenue and 11th Street.
Original wood floors. Kitchen, living room and separate utility. Covered front porch. Fenced back yard with dog run on side yard. Bell Addn.
2BD / 1BA / 892 SF+/-
Partially renovated single-family residence located 3-blocks south of TU. Home renovation started but not completed. Exterior in good condition, interior is down to the studs. Kitchen, living area and separate utility. Covered front porch. Fenced backyard and storage shed. Rosemont Heights Addn.
2BD / 1BA / 849 SF+/-
Single-family residence located 1/2-mile west of the BOK Center. Corner lot with mature trees. Walking distance to Newblock Park and Joe Station Dog Park. Overlook Park Addn.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
Terms & Conditions:
- 3% Buyer’s Premium applies to this sale. Buyers-premium is an additional fee (3% of high-bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All properties are being sold No Reserve
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee, title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
By the Dollar and Buyer’s Choice.
Buyer(s) Choice is a method of sale whereby all parcels for a given grouping are on the table. Once the high bid is reached the bidder has their choice in one parcel, all parcels, or any combination. Once high bidder picks their parcel(s) the process starts over until all parcels are gone.
4BD / 1BA / 1,345 SF+/-
105 S Xanthus REMOVED FROM AUCTION.
Partially renovated single-family residence located just off I-244 near Utica.
Original wood floors, living room with gas fireplace and basement. Kitchen has breakfast area, separate dining room and utility closet. Two bedrooms upstairs. Mudroom accessed from backyard. Gillette-Hall Addn.