Carrousel Farms Dispersal Auction
AUCTION DATES: March 29 & 30, 2019
REAL ESTATE DISCLOSURES:
- 3% Buyer’s premium applies to Real Estate transactions. Buyers-premium is an additional fee (3% of the high-bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcel will be placed on deposit with said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyers are responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
- Buyer responsible for $700 per parcel survey fee.
- Parcel 4 access via Parcel 5 30’ ingress/egress easement from Dolberg rd. (reference parcel map)
- Water meters are in place for parcels 1,2,5 and 9. If Parcels 3,4,6,7, and 8 wish to have rural water service, contact Murray County Water District #1 for availability and cost.
REAL ESTATE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 30 days from auction date.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
PERSONAL PROPERTY DISCLOSURES:
- 10% Buyer’s premium applies to personal property transactions. Buyers-premium is an additional fee (10% of the high-bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- 5% Surcharge for credit card purchases.
- Title for vehicles purchased will be mailed within 7 business days.
- Motor vehicle odometer and/or hour meters reflect actual knowledge to the best of Seller’s knowledge, unless they have exceeded mechanical limitations or are inoperative or as otherwise disclosed on the transfer documents. Information on serial numbers, years, etc. for vehicles and equipment provided by seller. Buyer understands that vehicles and equipment are sold “as-is” with no warranty. Buyers are advised to fully inspect vehicles prior to bidding.
- All personal property must be paid for in full and removed on sale days or 9am-5pm Sunday 3/31/19. Buyers of Lots 801, 802, 803, 804, and 830 will be responsible for item at time of sale as well as loading and removal of item – contact CJ Auctions to schedule loading & removal.
- Firearm and ammunition purchases must be paid with cash or check and invoiced separately.
- All firearm transactions are subject to local, state and federal law; background checks will be processed on-site immediately following firearm auction; $25 cost of background check is buyers responsibility.
- Buyers are advised to fully inspect all personal property prior to bidding. All personal property will be sold as is, where is, with no warranties expressed or implied to information given. Buyers must do their own due diligence.
- Removal of all personal property item(s) becomes buyer’s responsibility at time of sale.
- Tax exempt buyers must show documented proof upon auction registration.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Buyer’s premium applies to this sale. 3% buyer’s premium on Real Estate. 10% buyer’s premium on personal property.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.