AUCTION: November 2nd, 2022
Murray county cattle ranch offered in 6 parcels. Improved pastures, 2 homes, barns, shop, ponds and creek located a stones-throw from Turner Falls, Lake of the Arbuckles and the Chickasaw Nat’l Recreational Area just East of I-35 midway between OKC and DFW; 8-minutes West of Sulphur, OK.
143 acre working cattle ranch offered in 6 parcels of 0.75+/- to 60+/- acres. 2 homes, barns and outbuildings, improved pastures, scattered timber, creek and ponds all nestled a stones throw from Turner Falls, Lake of the Arbuckles and the Chickasaw National Recreational Area. Located East of I-35 midway between OKC and DFW; 8-minutes drive to Sulphur or Davis, OK.
- SCHOOLS: Davis Public Schools
- ELECTRIC: PEC People’s Electric Cooperative
- WATER: Murray Co. RWD #1
- Septic system
PARCEL 1: Beautiful French country design inspired 4 bedroom home on 2.5+/- lush acres with pond and plenty of shade trees. Home sells mostly furnished.
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,480+/- sf single-story brick country home with 2 car garage, circle drive and extended portico.
- Covered front porch, tiled entry leading to living room.
- Living room features beautifully paneled custom woodwork with built-in shelving and entertainment center, brick fireplace with ventilator, and bright picture windows overlooking back porch/yard.
- Kitchen highlighted by brick archway with breakfast nook, tile flooring, tile countertops, oak cabinets, built-in oven and microwave, cooktop with/oven, dishwasher, and built-in desk. Separate dining room.
- Large master bedroom with faux wood floors, corner windows overlooking the ranch Master bath has oversized Jacuzzi Tub, shower, his/her sink, toilet closet, walk-in closet and tile and Faux wood floors. Outside door leading to covered patio.
- Two-bedrooms with full bath, one bedroom w/built-in work desk and door leading to porch/backyard with abundant windows.
- Bonus room could be hobby room or bedroom.
- Large utility room with tile floors tile countertops w/sink and plenty of storage cabinets. Utility hallway has additional cabinets/storage.
- Tankless propane water heater for unlimited hot water.
- 1,000 gallon propane tank.
- 5-ton AC unit and propane furnace.
- Class 4 roof with architectural shingles (2015)
- Large floored attic storage area with stairs leading up from the garage/multi-use room.
- Note that the garage has been walled-in and serves as a multi-use room. Garage doors not currently functional.
- Home is currently marketed as a vacation rental on www.river-bend-lodge.com
- Covered concrete back porch with flagstone steps leading to flower beds. Fenced backyard. Concrete ramp in addition to steps.
PARCEL 2: Updated 3 bedroom, 1 bath farm house on 0.75+/- acres with 2-car carport and 50’x50’ metal shop.
- 3 bedroom, 1 bath farm house with original wood floors.
- Metal roof.
- Roomy kitchen with tile floors, walk-in pantry, combo gas oven & stove-top, double stainless steel sink
- Mud room/Utility room with built-in cabinets/storage, metal wash sink, tile floors with exterior door
- Covered front and back porch.
- Large wood deck with panoramic views.
- Vinyl siding.
- Covered 2-car car-port.
- 50’x50’ metal shop with concrete floors, overhead door with includes a lean-to on west side of shop
PARCELS 3-6: Rolling improved pastures, working pens, scattered mature trees, ponds, creek w/springs providing
endless beautiful views ideal for countless home-building sites. Acreage amounts estimated pending survey.
PARCEL 3: 8.4+/- acres improved pasture with pond and pipe-fenced corral, working pens and loading ramp.
PARCEL 4: 49+/- acres improved pasture with 90’x100′ hay barn.
PARCEL 5: 23+/- acres improved pasture.
PARCEL 6: 60+/- acres improved pasture with pond.
All map & boundary illustrations are approximate.
- 3% Buyers premium applies. Buyer’s premium is an additional fee (3% of the high bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements.
- Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries if available and/or legal descriptions. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- Buyer is responsible for $ 900 per parcel survey fee.
- No minerals convey.
- Deed restrictions and covenants apply. Contact office for details. (918) 550-8118.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (Min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive trustee’s deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the closing fee & title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due 45 days from seller acceptance.
- Contact CJ Auctions for title commitment and copy of easements.
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Contact CJ Auctions at 918 550 8118 for detailed wiring instructions.
- Sale is subject to confirmation.
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic# 159708 Ronn Cunningham | Cunningham Johnson Auctions LLC
- Parcels 1 & 2 will be offered ‘By the Dollar’.
- Parcels 3-7 will be offered ‘Buyers’ Choice by the Acre’.
How ‘Buyers Choice by the Acre’ works:
- Buyer’s choice may be offered when more than one property/parcel is being auctioned.
- Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
- After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
- Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.
- When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel.