AUCTION: Coming Soon - Coyote Trail Ranch
AUCTION DATE & TIME: Coming Soon
AUCTION LOCATION: Coming Soon
INSPECTIONS: Coming Soon
OPENING BID: Coming Soon
BUYER-BROKER: Coming Soon
- All parcels are subject to any existing recorded easements. (Contact office for title commitment)
- Buyer(s) will be charged a $1,500 survey fee per parcel.
- No minerals convey.
- Locations of parcel signs are for reference only. Refer to survey for boundaries and legal descriptions. Boundary lines are represented by legal description per survey. Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
- If property divides, all abstracts covering any individual parcels will be placed on deposit with the said title company to be held for the use of any and all future buyers. Buyer responsible for the cost of supplemental abstract(s).
- Parcels 4, 6, 8, 10, & 13 are subject to billboard leases. Copy of billboard leases available upon request from CJ Auctions office.
Portions of Parcels 1, 2, 9, 10 & 11 may be in flood plain.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 3% Buyer’s Premium applies to this sale. Buyers-premium is an additional fee (3% of high-bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
- All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
- CJ Auctions represents the seller only.
- The high bidder must make a 10% (min $5,000) non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks)
- Buyer will receive deed and title insurance.
- Buyer will pay for (but not limited to) the survey, closing fee, title policy. Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
- Balance and closing costs are due within 30 days of seller acceptance
- All bidders must register with CJ Auctions prior to bidding (registration is held 1-hour prior to auction) and provide a driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through CJ Auctions 48 hours prior to sale day.
- All persons inspecting the property, attending an open house or auction do so at their own risk and shall not hold the property owner, CJ Auctions or their agents liable for damages to their person or property.
- Individuals must wire 10% of opening bid amount (minimum $10,000) 48 hours prior to auction to be fully authorized to bid online. Please contact CJ Auctions at 918-550-8118 for detailed wiring instructions. (Note: If property is selling by the acre then opening bid is multiplied by the total acreage)
LICENSE INFO: OK RE Lic # 159708 Ronn Cunningham
• Successful high bidder wins the right to choose a property/parcel or properties/parcels from a grouping of similar or like-kind properties.
• After high bidder selection, the property is deleted from the group and the bidding commences again.
• Process continues until all properties/parcels are selected.